-
November 29th, 2000, 02:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well shit. Think it will change anything? To be honest im not suprised at all.
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 29th, 2000, 07:07 PM
#2
-
November 30th, 2000, 12:42 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*ponders the thought* WEll hell.....that bites!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
December 2nd, 2000, 05:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
*kotc u 2*
Yeah. I doubt much will change though.
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks